- Cable leveling supply pulley evenly
winds cable back on the supply pulley
every time, eliminating cable overlap
that causes stuck sensor probes.
- Idler Arm Brake stops the sensor probe
from sliding down the angle of repose
during filling/load-out cycle and from
sinking through light material, eliminating
burying sensor and false readings.
- One-Piece molded housing design completely
isolates and seals the electronics from
the mechanical compartment.
- Strong, Lightweight and compact design
- All pulleys are machined and captivated
making it physically impossible for the
cable to slip off any of the pulley wheels
and nest in the housing.
- Air purge connection is standard on
all units. A small amount of air will
keep all foreign materials out of the
housing, and purge material off of the
- Cable wrapped completely around timing
pulley. This pulley is connected to a
slotted wheel, which measures the distance
that the probe sensor travels. Any cable
slip will adversely affect measurement
- All pulleys and lever arms are designed
with sealed ball bearings for smooth and
- Heavy Nylon or Teflon coated 316 Stainless
Steel cable with 270 lb. tensile strength.
- Cleaning brushes track and clean cable,
eliminating material buildup on the cable
and in the housing. Brushes are accessible
and very easy to remove and clean.
- Pulley scraper keeps channels of entry
pulley's free of any foreign materials.
- CPVC throat insert with 3 functions:
- Seals unit when sensor probe is
at its neutral position at the top
of the vessel.
- Bushing to prevent cable from a
scrapping on the vessels ceiling or
- Eliminates sensor probe from freezing
- SureDrop Cable Release System eliminates
the sensor probe from sticking due to
material buildup or freezing. This standard
feature eliminates the need for expensive