The VR Series of vibrating rods are piezoelectric devices with a single blade-shaped vibrating element. Material coming into contact with the probe dampens the vibration; material falling away returns the unit to normal vibration. This allows the unit to be used for high or low level indication.
The VR Series includes three different models:
- VR 21 - Standard unit with an insertion length of 7.37"
- VR 41 - Extends up to 13', using a solid extension tube
- VR 51 - Extends up to 19.5', using a flexible cable extension
- Suitable for high and low level indication
- Detects extremely light, fluffy materials and materials with low dielectric constants
- Unique "blade" probe design reduces false alarms caused by buildup
- Insertion length adjustable from 7.37" to 19.5'
- Switch selectable high/low fail-safe